Welcome to the School of Graduate Studies at Pfeiffer University. We appreciate your interest in our university. Here are some of the advantages we have to offer:
- High Caliber Faculty: You'll work closely with faculty members who are recognized as leading professionals in their field.
- Innovative Courses: Our innovative curriculum focuses on real-world applications.
- Comfortable Classroom Environment: Instead of relying on lectures, you'll learn through faculty-guided discussions as you apply the materials to real-world issues.
- Convenient Locations: In addition to our convenient South Park campus in Charlotte, our campus in Misenheimer, and our Triangle campus, we offer on-site degree programs at corporate locations throughout the Carolinas.
- Flexible Scheduling: Our programs are specifically designed to meet the schedules of working adults. Most classes meet one night a week from 6:00 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. Students typically take two courses each semester and two during the summer.
- Online Learning: With Pfeiffer's on-line programs, you can earn your degree around your work and family commitments. We also offer Hybrid courses that combine on-line and classroom meetings.
- International Experience: Many of our programs offer an international experience in Austria, Canada, Germany, England or other destinations.
Individual appointments allow students to meet one-on-one with a Pfeiffer representative to discuss admissions requirements and general program information. Appointments are available Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Class visits are also available.
If you have further questions about Pfeiffer or our graduate programs, please contact Director of Graduate Admissions Jonathan Beam directly at (704) 945-7356 or Jonathan.Beam@pfeiffer.edu, or Michelle Inman, marketing and outreach specialist at email@example.com.
For information about VA benefits, contact Rick Kivior, associate registrar, at (704) 945-7316 or firstname.lastname@example.org