Master of Arts in Teaching (Special Education) - Admission Requirements
- A completed Pfeiffer University graduate application for admission with application fee.
- All official college and university transcripts including transcript indicating completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university. (Transcript Request Form)
- An essay responding to the School of Education prompt
- Three recommendations using the School of Education Reference form
- Documentation of Computer Literacy (prior to completion of 6 SH)
- Submission of a score on Praxis II: 20511 Fundamental Subjects: Content Knowledge (prior to completion of 6 SH)
Upon submission of all of the materials required for evaluation, the Director of Admissions will initiate an admissions review of your file.