Mission and Vision
We will be recognized as the model church-related institution preparing servant leaders for lifelong learning.
Pfeiffer University is a comprehensive United Methodist-related university, with multiple campuses and delivery systems, committed to educational excellence, service, and scholarship. Within nurturing communities of learners, we value diversity and promote the attainment of full academic and personal potential through accessible undergraduate and graduate programs. It is the vision of the university that our students embrace the Christian values of human dignity, integrity, and service as they become servant leaders and lifelong learners.
Our Core Values
- We are committed to educational excellence in a learner-centered community.
- We help people realize their full potential.
- We include diverse learners in a caring, accessible community - The Pfeiffer Family.
- We value our Christian heritage and foster faith formation.
- We approach all that we do with integrity and with respect for the dignity of each person.
Marriage and Family Therapy Program
The Marriage and Family Therapy Program at Pfeiffer is designed to prepare servant leaders as marriage and family therapists and agents of positive change to work specifically with individuals, couples, and families in a wide variety of work settings. The mission of the Marriage and Family Therapy Program is to provide effective clinical and academic training in marriage and family therapy to students who affirm the dignity and integrity of all individuals and who demonstrate respect for diversity through life-long learning and competent practice of marriage and family therapy.