Enhance your leadership capability and gain the skills to plan for and direct change within your organization through Pfeiffer’s Master of Science in Leadership (MSL) program. This advanced behavioral science program is ideal for professionals working in health care, public administration, education, public safety, and other organizations.
- Learn cutting-edge research techniques and practices in advanced organizational behavior science to create high-performance work teams and lead organizational change.
- Gain the leadership and interpersonal skills to direct and develop human resources, including conflict resolution, group dynamics, and diversity management.
- You’ll learn in small classes with students from diverse backgrounds.
- With classes offered at our convenient Charlotte and Triangle campuses as well as online, this program is ideal for working professionals.
- You can earn your MSL in as little as eighteen months.
- In addition to our affordable tuition, financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- Our concentration in International Management gives you the advantage in today’s global economy. After studying the impact of culture in global settings, you’ll be prepared to successfully lead your organization in international business environments.
- Our joint degree programs bring together key elements from Pfeiffer’s other programs and provide more options. You can earn your MSL with a Master of Business Administration or a Master of Health Administration.