Health Administration - Admission Requirements
- A completed Pfeiffer University graduate application for admission with application fee. You can also complete it online.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university with a satisfactory grade point average
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities previously attended. (Transcript Request Form)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Satisfactory completion of one of the following:(1) Miller Analogies Test (MAT), (2) Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), (3) Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or other standardized graduate admissions test. This requirement is waived for applicants with a graduate degree from an accredited institution.
The MHA program is a 45 semester hour course of study that is normally completed in seven semesters (approximately two to two-and-one-half years). It is expected that students who enter the MHA program will have a working knowledge of commonly used computer programs involving word processing, database, and spreadsheet software. Each student must have an individual email address and have access to the Internet. MHA 790 is an applied field experience, normally conducted under the direction of a senior management official at the student's place of employment. MHA 776 takes place between semesters and involves a 7-10 day foreign study experience in either Austria,Canada, Germany England or other desintations.