Gain the leadership skills for a successful health administration career
Pfeiffer University’s Master of Health Administration (MHA) program offers entry and mid-level health service managers a comprehensive experience that puts them in the forefront of the healthcare services industry.
The curriculum combines rigorous business and healthcare administration academics with practical experience for mastering the managerial, financial, legal and ethical considerations of today's competitive health services environment—while focusing on responsibility and ethical decision making.
The program encompasses all areas of healthcare: hospitals, ambulatory care, mental health, public health, practice management, government policy, long term care, managed care and insurance.
· Ideal for working adults: set your own pace with flexible classroom scheduling in Charlotte, Raleigh and online
· Small classes with students from diverse backgrounds
· Affordable tuition; financial aid available for those who qualify
· International opportunities in Europe, United Kingdom, Liberia and/or Canada
· Health Services Administration certificate available for post-graduate continuing education