Master of Business Administration - Admission Requirements
- A completed Pfeiffer University graduate application for admission with application fee. You can also complete it online.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university with a satisfactory grade point average
- Satisfactory undergraduate prerequisite requirements
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities previously attended. (Transcript Request Form)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Satisfactory completion of one of the following:(1) Miller Analogies Test (MAT), (2) Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), (3) Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or other standardized graduate admissions test. This requirement is waived for applicants with a graduate degree from an accredited institution.
Prerequisite competence at the undergraduate level is required for several courses in the MBA curriculum. Documentation of study and/or applied knowledge is required for: (1) Accounting I and Accounting II, (2) Microeconomics and Macroeconomics, (3) Math and Statistics. Students who have not satisfied prerequisite requirements will be admitted to the program on a provisional basis. Pfeiffer has flexible alternatives to satisfy these prerequisites.
It is expected that students who enter the MBA program will have a working knowledge of commonly used computer programs involving word processing, database, and spreadsheet software. It is also recommended that each student have an individual e-mail address and be familiar with Internet practices.