Being an effective manager requires skillful direction of people, information, financial resources, and change. Cultivating these skills starts with Pfeiffer's Master of Business Administration (MBA), which gives you the professional training and personalized guidance to analyze business situations, develop confidence in your own decision-making, and the management expertise to excel in business.
- Our MBA can generally be completed in two years or less.
- Set your own pace for achievement by taking advantage of our flexible classroom scheduling and online course offerings.
- You'll learn in small classes with students from diverse backgrounds.
- In addition to our affordable tuition, financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- An optional concentration in Human Resource Management combines the mastery of business knowledge you get from your MBA courses with advanced study of behavioral science. Together, these approaches prepare you to optimize performance levels within your organization.
- Classes use lecture and small group study as well as the case-study method, which teaches you to identify and solve managerial problems in real business contexts.
- Courses also emphasize developing a sense of responsibility and ethics.
- The program includes study abroad opportunities in Europe, the United Kingdom, and Canada.